Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
In the BFBN, we love to find bloggers who are Babywise moms and highlight them for you! Today we are highlighting Lauren at TheMilitaryWifeandMom.com. She is a Babywise mom and military wife (as you may have surmised). If you are a military wife, you will definitely want to check her out! If not, she can still offer some great insight on various topics.
Today Lauren is talking about teaching a positive attitude in a child as young as a pre-toddler. It can be done! She helps you get ideas on how. Lauren says, “When we hear the world correction, we may initially think of the word punishment. Punishment at such a young age isn’t appropriate because pre-toddlers and toddlers aren’t old enough to understand right from wrong. However, correction also means to teach or train, and pre-toddlers and toddlers are capable of learning consequences through correction from approximately 9 months of age.”
If you would like to be highlighted in a future BFBN week, please email one of us in the BFBN! We would love to check you out.
Be sure to check out all of the BFBN ladies this week:
- Monday: Valerie @ www.babywisemom.com
- Tuesday: Maureen @ http://www.childwisechat.com
- Wednesday: Rachel @ http://amotherfarfromhome.com
- Thursday: Emily @ http://www.journeyofparenthood.com/
- Friday: Claire @ http://www.mydevising.com/
- Saturday: Special Highlight–Lauren @ http://www.themilitarywifeandmom.com/