Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Item: Feed Me Bracelet
Company: Boony Buttons
Website: Boony Buttons Etsy Shop
I was given a free bracelet to try in order to review it for you. All opinions are my own.
You know how when you have a baby you can’t really remember much of anything? Even the time of baby’s last feeding can become a blur. I have my logs to write down and keep track of feeding times, but Ellyn at Boony Buttons has another great solution: the Feed Me Bracelet!
How does a Feed Me Bracelet work?
4 beads (representing 15 minute increments) are placed between hour beads (1:00 to 12:00)
Move the charm to:
* Record the time of last feeding, or
* Mark the time of the next feeding, or
* Keep track of total feedings each day
Move the bracelet from wrist to wrist to:
* Keep track of which breast baby last fed from
This is great because you can quickly switch your charm after a feeding. If you wanted to, you could still go write things down when you had time, but you wouldn’t need to rush to the log after a feeding before it all left your memory because it would be right on your wrist. Here is a little bit about Ellyn:
I’ve been making jewelry for a long time and I’m always trying to find a niche since beading has become so popular.
So my friend received a nursing bracelet from someone when her daughter was born and I thought that is was the neatest idea! The bracelet was good but could have been more stylin so I took the concept of that nursing bracelet and made it more feminine and lovely.
That’s how it all began.
Now, I of course am not breastfeeding a baby right now. Even so, there are useful things for me with the bracelet. I have used it for keeping track of what time I need to change the water on a plant I am watering (yes, one night I totally forgot and left it on all night–that was before the bracelet), for keeping track of how long something needs to cook, for reminding me of appointments I have…once you start using it, you find many uses!
Today, Ellyn is giving away a bracelet in the color of the winner’s choice (a color from the colors she has available). So, let’s enter:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Once you have done so, come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
I “like” Chronicles on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Heart the Booney Buttons shop (mark as a favorite). Then comment telling me you did so.
I heart Booney Buttons!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Go to the Booney Buttons etsy shop and check out the bracelets available. Come back here and comment telling us what color of bracelet you will choose if you win.
I would choose the cream/brown bracelet.
For Your Fifth Entry:
Blog about the giveaway with a link to this post! You need to have a blog in order to blog about it. Once you have posted your blog, leave a comment with a link to the blog.
Blogged it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Sixth Entry:
Change your status on Facebook to talk about the giveaway with a link to this post. Leave a comment saying you did so.
I changed my status!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter with a link to this post. Once you have done so, comment with your twitter ID (not mine).
I tweeted! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to heart the shop but don’t want to enter through the other methods, you can just do entry four.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will remove your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, September 17 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, September 18.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen.