Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by SinuCleanse. All opinions are my own.
It’s cold season again. Cold season is no fun.
When Brayden was a baby, that was “back in the day” when infant cold medicine was still around. Let me tell you, it worked really well. But that is all ancient history.
I honestly worried about having a baby with a cold after the medicine got taken off the market. I don’t like giving medicine frequently, but if it was needed for a cold, I have no problems with it. So what was I going to do for a baby when she got sick now? I couldn’t blow her nose for her. I can suck her nose, but you aren’t supposed to do that more than once a day at most. We all know colds require more than one “nose-blow” a day. Luckily, people are ingenuitive and ever coming up with new ways to help us out in every way of life, including when we get colds.
Enter SinuCleanse. SinuCleanse was developed by a pediatric ENT specifically for use with infants and young children. Pictured above is the Kids Mist (they also make products for adults).
Saline wash seems to be the winner when choosing something to fight off colds or allergies. But of course, not all saline is created equal. So what sets SinuCleanse apart?
Kids Mist features an easy-to-aim nozzle that that dispenses a fine mist of a pre-measured dose of saline solution and does not need to be inserted into the nostril. It also has an anti-backwash valve to prevent contamination and is dishwasher safe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned. Kids Mist comes with pre-measured doses of 100% natural, preservative free saline solution containing no Benzalkonium Chloride.
And how does it work?
Nasal Saline Spray used several times a day will assist in the natural function of the nose and sinuses by keeping nasal mucus THIN and FLOWING, rather than THICK and STICKY.
We received this product to test at the end of summer, and of course we had to wait a month before anyone got a cold. Then it came and I was excited! Now I could try this out! Then I remembered what a cold was like and was not excited.
The kids handled it well. There was no gasping for air afterward like usually happens with saline drops. I decided I had better try it out myself and was really surprised that it eased my stuffy nose for several hours. That was great!
SinuCleanse can be purchased in many locations, including Wallgreens and Amazon.com.
But it is always nice to try a product yourself before you become a frequent shopper right? So one lucky winner will win their own SinuCleanse Kids Mist to try out! Not the most glamorous prize ever, but definitely practical and helpful. So what are you waiting for? Start entering:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Once you have done so, come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
I “like” Chronicles on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
“Like” SinuCleanse on Facebook. Once you “like” it, comment saying so.
I like it!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Tweet about the entry on Twitter. Include a link to this post. Then come back, comment, and include your twitter id.
I tweeted! @valplowman
For Your Fifth Entry:
Grab my button and put it on your site. Then comment. Already have it? Comment saying so. Include a link to your blog.
I have your button! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Sixth Entry:
Change your status on Facebook to talk about the giveaway with a link to this post. Leave a comment saying you did so.
I changed my status!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID. Already do? Comment saying so.
I follow on Twitter! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will remove your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, November 26 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, November 27.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!