Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Giveaway Closed–Prize Claimed
This post is written in partnership with Fill In The Blankie. All opinions are my own.
Item: Ultra Personalized Baby Blanket
Company: Fill In The Blankie
I am sentimental. Very sentimental. I have a hard time throwing away a ticket stub to a movie I didn’t like, so when I saw these blankets from Fill In The Blankie, of course I was hooked.
When Brayden was a baby, we got a cute little blanket with his name…but it was nothing like this. At Fill In The Blankie, you can have up to 200 characters on your blanket. That is a lot. Another unique thing about these blankets is that they are very soft. This is luxury for your baby 🙂 When McKenna got her blankie, I kid you not, she rubbed her cheek on it over and over again and then cuddled it.
It is kind of hard (but fun) to choose what you want. They have 39 blanket styles and colors with 27 fonts and 18 thread colors. Each blanket is made from 100% woven cotten and trimmed with two inches of satine (this is where the embroidery goes). Prices start at $39.00
For our blanket, we did McKenna’s full name, her date of birth, time of birth, weight, length, place of birth, and “adored by Daddy, Mommy, Brayden, and Kaitlyn.” How sweet!
Wouldn’t you love one for your little one?
Here’s the great news. Fill In The Blankie is doing not only a giveaway but also a discount! Wahoo!
The winner of the giveaway will win one free blankie! It is quite a generous offer. You will receive a virtual giftcard of $100 so you can get whatever you want!
If you aren’t the winner, you can still get a 20% discount by using promotional code BWISE.
Ready to hear how to enter? Here we go (remember–ONE entry per comment. If you want multiple entries, you must leave multiple comments).
This week, you have SEVEN chances to enter!: GIVEAWAY CLOSED
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower, comment telling me so.
Hi! I am now a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Visit fillintheblakie.com, look around, come back and comment telling us which blanket you will get if you win.
If I win, I am getting the Sheety Blanket in Chocolate Balloons.
For Your Third Entry:
Tell us what type of info you will put on your blankie if you win. Not your actual personal information, just the general idea.
If I win, I will list the baby’s siblings, parents, grandparents, and great grandparents for a family tree record (isn’t that a cute idea? I just thought of that).
For Your Fourth Entry:
Follow this blog via Facebook. Then comment. Already do? Leave a comment saying so.
Hi! I follow this blog through Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Blog about the giveaway! You need to have a blog in order to blog about it. Once you have posted your blog, leave a comment with a link to the blog.
I blogged it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Sixth Entry:
Change your status on facebook to talk about this blog giveaway with a link to this review. Leave a comment saying you did so.
I changed my status!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Tweet about it! Then leave a comment saying you did so. (HINT: You can click on the share button at the bottom of the post and choose Twitter. It will automatically set you up with the tweet!).
I tweeted like the bird I am!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to tweet about it but don’t want to enter through the other methods, you can just do entry seven.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, February 26 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, February 27.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen.
If you have a product you would like me to review, see this post for details.