Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today is Reader Sample Schedules Day. These posts are among the favorite on this blog. Take a moment to fill comment on the post where your child is currently. So if you have a 13 month old, head to the 12-24 months old post and share your current schedule. If you remember other ages, feel free to fill that in as well!
Here is what you do. Click on the link to the post you want to add a sample schedule to. Then add a comment with your sample schedule. Then future moms can come look at these sample schedules to get ideas for their babies and children!
There are some posts that definitely could use some attention–one is the 3 children or more post. Another is the 5-8 year olds…because there are NONE right now!
- Reader Sample Schedules 0-12 Months Old: https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/07/reader-sample-schedules-0-12-months.html
- Reader Sample Schedules: 12-24 Months Old :https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/07/reader-sample-schedules-12-24-months.html
- Reader Sample Schedules: 2, 3, and 4 Year Olds:https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/07/reader-sample-schedules-2-3-and-4-year.html
- Reader Sample Tandem Schedules: https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/07/reader-sample-schedules-tandem.html
- Reader Sample Schedules–3 Children or more: https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/07/reader-sample-schedules-3-children-or.html
NOTE: I am turning comments OFF of this post. I want to make sure you add your schedule to the appropriate post.