I don’t know why it took me more than 2.5 years to come up with this idea, but I think it is a good one. I know readers access my sample schedules on this blog quite often as a guide. The inherent problem with that is that you are looking at 3 children, which might get frustrating if your child is not really similar to any of them. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a place for readers to post their sample schedules.
I don’t want you to post them on this post. In fact, I will turn commenting off. This post is just to inform you on what is going on. I will post a separate post following this one for:
- Reader Sample Schedules: 0-12 Months
- Reader Sample Schedules: 12-24 Months
- Reader Sample Schedules: 2-4 Years Old
- Reader Sample Schedules: 5-8 Years Old
- Reade Sample Schedules: Tandem Schedules (how you manage two children)
- Reader Sample Schedules: 3 Children or more
You can add these any time. As you comment, I will organize them into the main bod of the post. Hopefully this will help everyone out as they plan their own schedules.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?