Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by Shea. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is from Shea, a long-time Babywise mom to three beautiful Babywise girls! She is a consultant with Rodan and Fields. Here is a bit about the company.
Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the creators of Proactiv® Solution, launched Rodan + Fields Dermatologists to extend their vision of bringing dermatology based skincare solutions to everyone. To support this vision, Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields have teamed up with Independent Consultants around the country to market these prestigious products. With Rodan + Fields, looking good and feeling confident has never been easier and it’s all possible without a trip to the dermatologist’s office. Our products are clinically proven to deliver on their promises and this has lead to a large and loyal customer base. We’re so confident that you’ll experience real results that all of our products come with a 60-day Satisfaction Guarantee. Discover the difference that great skincare can make in your life with Rodan + Fields.
Today, Shea is giving away a REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream to one winner and a mini-facial set to 5 winners!
Shea sent me this eye cream to try out. I have been using the eye cream for about two weeks and have really liked it! The eye cream retails for 59.00. I think it will last me close to forever because you don’t need a lot to go around your eyes! Here is some info about it:
REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream combines powerful peptides to minimize the appearance of crow’s-feet, helps reduce the appearance of both puffiness and dark under eye circles while special optical diffusers noticeably brighten the eye area. Ophthalmologist tested, this formula is ideal for maintaining the delicate skin around the eyes.
My favorite is the mini-facial. It is a Micro-Dermabrasion paste. Shea sent me a sample package. It is really good! I have tried micro-dermabrasion by other brands and this is by far my favorite. Shea is giving away samples of this product to try out!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight November 1, 2013.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).