Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by Shabby Apple. All opinions are my own.
I am guessing you have likely heard of Shabby Apple. Shabby Apple is a company that sells vintage clothing, including dresses. They have dresses that range from bridesmaids dresses to casual summer dresses. They also have skirts!
Today you can enter to win a dress from Shabby Apple! If you are the winner, you will be able to choose from a list of dresses they are offering the winner.
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight October 18, 2013.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).