Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by SnapperRock. All opinions are my own.
This week as I am reliving my recent trip to Southern California, it seems only appropriate that the giveaway bring us memories of funtime in the sunshine right? SnapperRock is a great swimline for kids. Their items are UV50+. They have everything from kaftans, to swimbaags, to sundresses, to swim sets, rash tops, hats…they have it covered!
They sent us a suit and rash guard to us for free to review in preparation for this giveaway. The quality of these suits is great. We haven’t had ours long enough to speak to longevity, but so far so good :). And it is super cute. Kaitlyn loves it.
Today, you are entering to win a swimsuit for a girl, a sunsuit for a baby, or a rash top and shorts for a boy. Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight December 26, 2014.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US Shipping addresses only.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!