Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
I was given a free copy of this book to review for this giveaway. All opinions are my own.
Today we will be giving away THREE different books. It is a kickoff to Christmas!
Our first book is Southern Fried Women by Pamela King Cable. Pamela was born in West Virginia and is an award-winning author. You can learn more at her blog: http://www.pamelacable.com/ You can also connect at her Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
This is a collection of nine short stories that illustrate the resilience of women! You will follow stories of women from 16-96.
If you would like to win a copy of this book to stuff your own stocking (or the stocking of a strong woman you know) with, here is how:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Share what makes you a strong woman!
I do my best to raise my children to be the best they can be!
For Your Third Entry:
Free entry! But you do have to enter.
Entering for free!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all four entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, December 2 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, December 3.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!