If you have been around for a while, you know I love, love, love this book. Super love Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron. This book is just full of information. It actually has more information than I could ask for, which is huge. I don’t find it lacking. It is the best resource I have found on feeding food to your child, from baby on up.
Here is a bit about Yaron:
When Ruth Yaron’s twin boys were born premature and very sick, she knew the most
important thing she could do for them was to feed them the healthiest diet possible.
Unhappy with the information that was available to her, Ruth decided to do her own
exhaustive research on nutrition and health food. Although she was a whiz at
programming satellites for NASA, Ruth was an inexperienced cook. She used dozens of
natural cookbooksto learn her way around a kitchen, experimenting with tofu, carob and
wheat germ,much to the surprise offriends and family.
Ruth Yaron graduated from East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania with degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science. She worked at the GE Space Division and programmed satellites for NASA before writing Super Baby Food. She isthemother ofthree sons and lives with her husband in Scranton, PA.
Super Baby Food is now out in Third Edition. This is new and updated to include the current guidelines on allergies and introducing foods. And guess what. This is an exciting moment in my life. You know how books have those little endorsements? Well, if you open up this book, the first page has a list of nice things people have said. You will see a nice comment from Martha Stewart, and if you turn the page and read the last comment, you will see one from ME! Yes, that is right. Me. I wrote an endorsement for this book. I feel special. I guess if you ramble about how awesome a book is for years you just might get asked to officially endorse it some day.
Here is the link to the website: http://www.superbabyfood.com/
If you want to know previous thoughts on the book, see this post:
- Book Review: Super Baby Food :http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2009/06/book-review-super-baby-food.html
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- No entries are mandatory–you can enter using one or all options. But as I said, you do have to enter to have at least one entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 AM September 27, 2013.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US shipping addresses only.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?