Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
So, Ruth Yaron’s “people” saw my recommendation for her book on my site, said thank you, and offered to do a giveaway! How exciting is that?
If you are not familiar with my love of this book, go to my Super Baby Food book post, read it, then zip on back to enter this giveaway because I am sure I will have convinced you that you want it.
So let’s get right to it! Let’s go with five entries today…
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Once you have done so, come back and leave a comment saying you did so.
I “like” Chronicles on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
“Like” Super Baby Food on Facebook. Once you “like” it, comment saying so.
I like it!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID. Already do? Comment saying so.
I am a follower! @valplowman
For Your Fifth Entry:
Comment on either what your baby’s first food was or what you plan for it to be.
It was rice for my first two, avocado for my third.
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all five entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to five entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, March 11 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, March 12.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!