Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today, Emily is focusing in on one of her biggest attitude desires for her children–appreciation. I believe having a grateful heart is one of the first steps (if not THE first step) to having a positive attitude. So the saying goes, “Our favorite attitude should be gratitude!” Emily points out, “I think a big issue with our culture today is children walk around feeling entitled. We’re now in a culture where kids come home with a poor grade and the parents rush to the school to blame the teacher rather than putting any blame on the child. ” This is so very true!
Head on over to Emily’s blog today to see her ten tips to helping your child be appreciative instead of entitled.
Be sure to check out all of the BFBN ladies this week:
- Monday: Valerie @ www.babywisemom.com
- Tuesday: Maureen @ http://www.childwisechat.com
- Wednesday: Rachel @ http://amotherfarfromhome.com
- Thursday: Emily @ http://www.journeyofparenthood.com/
- Friday: Claire @ http://www.mydevising.com/
- Saturday: Special Highlight–Lauren @ http://www.themilitarywifeandmom.com/