Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
I think most of us know that Veggie Tales is a show that can be trusted–we trust Veggie Tales to produce shows that are full of good morals. If you haven’t watched Veggie Tales yet and want to have some shows to watch, this is a great one!
‘Twas the Night Before Easter is Veggie Tales newest release! It is a fun show featuring musical theatre and a moral on the true meaning of Easter. This show features Melinda Doolittle–an American Idol contestant! It also has some fun “eggs-tra” features.
Would you like to win a copy for your child? Well, three of you will do so! Hurray!
Let’s enter. Today we will do four entries:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you are a fan.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID. Already do? Comment saying so.
I follow on Twitter! @valplowman
For Your Fourth Entry:
What is your child’s favorite vegetable? Comment saying so.
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all four entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, April 8 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, April 9.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!