I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas wherever you are this year. I hope it can be as stress free as possible and that you can enjoy it. I hope you can take time to reflect on the reason for the season, Jesus Christ. Not only His birth, but His life and ressurection also.
I thank you all for your comments and support of this blog. I love to hear from you.
I wanted to let you know that I will be taking next week off. Regular posting will recommence January 3. I know–I go 2.5 years with no breaks and then take two in one year! Good job me. I will still be answering questions, but not posting. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and holiday season!
I also wanted to point out some posts that might help you navigate the Christmas season and holidays:
- Dealing With Disruptions To Your Routine:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2007/12/dealing-with-disruptions-in-your.html
- Disruptions Are Good:https://www.babywisemom.com/2010/04/disruptions-are-good.html
- Two Weeks of Disruptions:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2009/01/two-weeks-of-disruptions.html
- Overstimulation :http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2008/12/overstimulation.html
- Overstimulation for Toddlers:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2008/12/overstimulation-for-toddlers.html
- Adjusting for Context:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2009/01/adjusting-for-context.html
- Let Your Schedule Serve You: You Don’t Serve Your Schedule (Don’t Stress):http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2007/12/let-your-schedule-serve-you-you-dont.html
- The More You Do It, The More Your Child Will Get Used To It : http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-you-do-it-more-your-child-will-get.html
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?