Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
We are wrapping up BFBN week this week with a guest post spotlight. We are so happy to help introduce Babywise bloggers to all of you. We are spotlighting Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos. Katrina is a Babywise mom and today she is blogging on signs to look for to know when your baby may be ready for a change in the schedule. Katrina points out:
The Babywise book is a great guideline to follow, however, your baby might be ahead of the transitions that are recommended, or she might take her time and need longer with a particular schedule.
Head on over to Katrina’s blog to see her tips on knowing when your little one is ready for a change.
If you missed the other posts this week, here are the participants:
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on the topic of play:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Friday: Guest blogger Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos