Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with WiseDecor Decorative Lettering. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is from the company WiseDecore Decorative Lettering. They design and create wall decals and have been around for about ten years. They have some really cool stuff. Here are some of my favorites:
Cute right? You can also create your own lettering, so if you have a favorite quote you would love done, you can enter it in and create your own! You can also customize colors. I created a House Rules for our home. I loved the look of the rules they already have, but I thought it would be fun to have our own rules. My husband and I sat down and made a long list of rules. Then I decided on a final number to end with and saw I needed to cut it more than in half. I went through the list and cut out things that were synonyms. I then marked rules that were must-keeps. There are special ones–like “A Promise is a Promise” is something McKenna says often. “Cherish Every Day” is something aimed to remind Brayden to enjoy the moment he is in since he tends to always be looking to the future. “Everyone Cleans” is our family policy on cleaning. And here it is:
I decided to put it on a board so we could move it around the house as my whim changes. Isn’t that fun?!? The hardest part about the whole process was deciding which rules to have and which colors to do! These were my top three colors:
And WiseDecor Decorative Lettering is giving away a $75 gift certificate to you today! Here is how you enter:
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- No entries are mandatory–you can enter using one or all options. But as I said, you do have to enter to have at least one entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight October 11, 2013.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).