This is the best pumpkin cookie recipe! I took these to my Sunday School class full of 16 year old boys and they were gushing over how good they were--this is significant because 16 year old boys usually just eat without commenting on flavor. It also makes a ton--I get 5-6 dozen out of this recipe. That is enough to take treats around to your neighbors!
- 4 cups unsifted flour
- 2 cups oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened (I make these with 1 cup applesauce and 1/2 butter)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can (16 oz) pumpkin
- 1 cup chocolate chips (but I just use the whole bag)
- Combine dry ingredients a mixing bowl
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix together. (When I make this, I just throw it all into my Bosche at once and let it mix it up).
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
For each shake, you need:
- 1 scoop softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 T canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash of cinnamon
Mix ingredients together and then eat!
For each latte, you will need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 T sugar
- 1 T pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- pinch cloves
- pinch nutmeg
- tiny pinch ginger
Whisk ingredients together and heat in a saucepan.
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches
This is my favorite pumpkin recipe. It is from Our Best Bites
Pasta With Pumpkin Alfredo
Pumpkin recipes don't have to be just desserts--it goes really well with pasta too! We enjoyed this recipe from Our Best Bites:
And by the way, the regular alfredo sauce recipe linked in that recipe is AMAZING.
Do you have a pumpkin recipe you love? Please share!