Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
We were given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
I have been loving the National Geographic Kids books lately. They really do a great job of writing a book that is interesting to children and full of information. Science is super fun–or it can be. Today’s giveaway is for Try This!: 50 Fun Experiments for the Mad Scientist in You by National Geographic Kids (written by Karen Romano Young). This book has 50 science experiments that are kid friendly. It has a great variety, also. It goes through plants, bugs and microbes, people and animals, water, reactions, physics, and machines. You and your children will have a blast going through these!
Today I am giving away two copies of this book, so there will be two winners. Enter below!
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight December 19, 2014.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US Shipping addresses only.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?