Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
We were given a free copy of this book in exchange for our honest review. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is for a copy of National Geographic Kids Cookbook: A Year-Round Fun Food Adventure. This is a fun cookbook! This cookbook takes you through the year and has recipe ideas based on the events going on in each month. It has tips for healthy eating and food facts as well. My kids love to cook and were very excited to find this book at our home. I like that it has ideas for foods that are kid-friendly to make.
Today I am giving away two copies of this book, so there will be two winners! Enter below.
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight October 31, 2014.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US Shipping addresses only.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!