Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Garry and Anne Marie Ezzo. All opinions are my own.
If there is anything that can strike fear into the heart of a first time mom, I think it is potty training. How on earth are you supposed to teach a little toddler or preschooler how to eliminate into a toilet rather than a diaper?
Some parents have a more natural aptitude for such things, as do some children. Put Kaitlyn in that category. Others really don’t. Put the combo of Brayden and me in that “other” category. But I read On Becoming Pottywise and we were able to have success!
So I am very excited that Garry and Anne-Marie Ezzo are offering this giveaway today! Many thanks to them. Two lucky winners will win not only the Potty Training 1-2-3 book, but also the DVD!
Here is the great thing about these resources. They are filled with advice that works, and the advice is coming from people you already trust. The ideas work well with your family because there are certain base values you share with this book. This is a great combo, too, because it works with different facets of the way you learn–and many people find a video tutorial very easy to follow. See the GFI.org description for more on this product.
Ready to enter!?!?!?
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like CFH Babywise and Beyond on Facebook. Then comment saying you do!
I like it on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you follow through Facebook.
Hi! I am now follow through Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Share on Facebook. Then comment saying you did so!
Shared on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Follow Babywise on Twitter. Then comment. Include your twitter ID.
I am following Babywise on Twitter! @valplowman
For Your Sixth Entry:
Tweet about it on Twitter. Then comment. Include your twitter ID
For Your Seventh Entry:
Subscribe to the GrowingKids.org feeds (where, by the way, I guest blog sometimes). Then comment saying you did so.
I am a subscriber!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, February 4 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, February 5.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?