Today we have a fun giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by Albion Fit. Albion is a company that specializes in women’s fitness and swimwear and workout clothing.
Albion sent me the “Blousy Suit” for free to review. I haven’t swam with it yet, but I LOVE it. It is so great and perfect for me right now since I still have the post baby look going on in the belly–you know what I mean? I can’t ever ditch that until I am not nursing and can really do some intense exercise. So this helps hide that. Love! The bottoms have good coverage, too.
Today, you are entering to win a $100 gift card from Albion Fit so you can choose something you will love!
Also, Albion Fit has provided an exclusive promotional code for you readers to save $15 on any purchase of $50 or more; the code to use at checkout is chronicles15 and it expires 5/07/2013!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like Albion Fit on Facebook. Then comment saying you did so.
Liked on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Pin your favorite item from Albion Fit onto one of your boards on Pinterest. Once you have done so, comment with a link to that pin.
I pinned it! INSERT LINK HERE
For Your Fourth Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Comment saying you do–include your twitter ID.
I follow! @valplowman
For Your Fifth Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Share what you will get if you win.
I will get the blousy swimsuit in navy!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Blog, update status, or tweet about this giveaway. Then comment saying you did so. Include the method you used.
I tweeted! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until I choose the winner May 10, 2013.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced May 10 or 11, 2013.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Friday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time