Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
It is summer! That means we are coming up on our Babywise Success Stories Week. Every July, I love to post success stories I have gathered from you readers talking about your #babywisesuccess. Success stories week will be July 13-17.
I do this so that we can show people that there are a lot of parents out there successfully using Babywise. I want there to be more for people to find when they search for Babywise information than just the bashing.
I would love to hear from you! I love to hear from new parents, from seasons parents, and from parents who have shared stories in the past. Your story can be as short as a paragraph or as long as a regular blog post. You can talk about one aspect of Babywise (like the eat/wake/sleep cycle) and how you have had success because of it or you can talk about Babywise in general. You can also talk about Toddlerwise, Preschoolwise, Childwise, etc. You can talk about benefits you see in your older kids because of the effort you put in when they were young. You can talk about one child or all of your children. You can share any aspect of it!
You don’t need to be a professional writer. Being real is what matters to people. I am not picky about the story. I just want your story. I want to hear from you and what your success has been.
To share your story, please email it to me at [email protected] Follow these steps:
- Put “Babywise Success Story” in the subject of your email. This helps make sure it doesn’t get sent to my spam folder.
- Tell me the title of your article. If you do not include a title, I will title it for you.
- Tell me how you want to be identified (for example, I could be identified as “Valerie,” “Valerie Plowman,” “Val,” “V. Plowman”–whatever you want).
- It would be fun to know the number of children you have and their ages.
- Type or paste your article into the email. Please no attachments.
- You can include an image for your article. Just send me the image URL for it–again no attachments. If you right click on an image, you can choose “copy image URL.” You can also often just copy a picture online and paste it into an email.
- You may also include a link to your website if desired, but any questionable website links will not be posted (just had to include that).
You can start sending your article any time starting now! I don’t have a firm deadline, but you have at least until July 6 for sure. I will respond to you once I have it scheduled and let you know what day and time you can expect to see it up.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Follow this link to see previously shared success stories.