Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is in partnership with Larelbox. I received a Larelbox to try in preparation for this post. All opinions are my own.
In life, we often go through difficult times. As friends and family members, when we see someone going through a hard time, we want to do something to show love, care, and concern, but sometimes we can’t think of what to do or get. Enter Laurelbox (www.laurelbox.com).
I love the idea of this company. When someone has a miscarriage or stillborn baby, people are often at a loss of what to do for that person. The Larelbox is a touching way to do something for that woman. When you lose a child in that way, you don’t have a lot to hold on to to remember that child by. Something like this will give the woman something to hold on to–something to look at to remember her little one by.
They also offer boxes for difficult seasons, baby or child loss, infertility, foster families, spouse loss, and family member loss. You can also create your own box. They even ship internationally!
The ladies of Laurelbox sent me a box in honor of Braxston. I loved it and wanted to let you all know about this company and they offered to do a giveaway.
The winner of the giveaway will get a personalized Laurelbox. You can use it as a gift for someone you know or for yourself to nourish your own heart.
You will get your choice of one forget me not or infinity necklace (in gold or silver), choice of herbal tea, choice of a tea towel, and a seed plantable paper.
They are also offering a 10% discount to all of you. Use the code CBWMom. This code will expire July 3, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight June 26, 2015.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner’s).
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!