Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today’s poll is on potty training! Potty training is one of my most dreaded tasks to do as a parent. Hopefully some questions will help us all get ideas for making it easier.
1. What age did you start the potty training process (the age when you started and your child actually moved to being potty trained–not an age where you started and realized the child wasn’t ready).
2. How long did it take between the start of potty training and your child being potty trained in the day?
3. Did you do underwear, diapers, or pull ups for naps?
4. Did you do underwear, diapers, or pull ups for night?
5. How long did it take between the start of potty training and your child being potty trained for naps?
6. How long did it take between the start of potty training and your child being potty trained for night?
7. What method did you use to potty train? (list either a book/method or briefly describe your own method).
8. How did you deal with Independent Playtime during potty training?
9. Did you allow your child to get out of bed for potty breaks at IPT, naps, and/or night? If so, how did that work?
10. Any words of advice for those potty training? (pep talks, signs of readiness, good ages, little tips to make it easier, etc).
Go ahead and answer for each of your children who is potty trained. You can either copy the questions, paste them into the comment, and answer under the question, or just number your answers 1-10.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!