Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo have provided our giveaway! They are giving away a copy of their book Preparation for Parenting. This is the non-secular version of On Becoming Babywise. It includes discussions on scripture and on practices like scripture study and prayer in your day. I know this is one you will love!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the
thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following),
comment telling me so.
I am a follower of Chronicles of a Babywise Mom!
For Your Second Entry:
Visit http://www.growingkids.org/. On the right side, there is a list of subscriptions available to you. Subscribe in one way and comment. If you are already a subscriber, comment saying so.
I am already a subscriber!
For Your Third Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like CFH Babywise and Beyond on Facebook. Comment saying you did so.
I like them on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Follow Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Twitter.
Hi! I follow Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Twitter!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Free Entry! But you have to enter to get it.
Entering for free!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Blog, update your status, or tweet about this giveaway. Then comment saying you did so and which you did.
I tweeted! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, February 11 when I choose the winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, February 11.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!