Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Chapter books can be a bit tricky. Reading a chapter book takes a time investment, so you don’t want to read one that isn’t good.
In this post, please share what chapter books your child has/does love. Share the title, author, and a brief synopsis (it can be a one-sentence synopsis–just enough to understand the subject matter). It would be helpful to share the gender of your child and age the book was enjoyed. (This post contains affiliate links).
Magic Tree House (he can read these himself)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Cam Jensen books are good too (Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds).
– The Doll People series by Ann Martin
– Clementine series by Sara Pennypacker
– The Complete Ramona Collection series by Beverly Cleary
– Betsy-Tacy series by Maud Lovelace
– All-of-a-Kind Family series by Sidney Taylor
– Toys Go Out by Emily Jenkins
– My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Stiles Garnett