Schedule and routine for a 45-46 week old baby. Get info on this 10 month old daily schedule and routine for each day and know how to structure your day.
Time for the weekly report. I don’t think there was much of note going on this week. I guess sometimes no news is good news 🙂
All is well. We are nursing 4 times each day.
A notable food she tried this week that she now loves is black beans. She really couldn’t get enough. I put some in Taco Soup for dinner one night, then subsequently fed all of my black beans to her. My husband says the black beans were a nice addition to the soup 🙂
We have no signs of eczema at the moment. I think that our water softener is very helpful. We got it in mid-December. It seems that with it, I only need to lotion when we do baths, which is every other day. Without the water softener, I need to lotion every day.
There are other factors. I take my vitamin D3, which I think helps. I take fish oil, which might help. I also use lotions that I think help. Anyway, I will be doing a master post on eczema pretty soon. I want to do one more poll, then I will do the post. So, if you have any eczema tips to share that you haven’t ever shared before, please add! I will be sharing reader tips in the post.
DROPPING THIRD NAP
I would consider her third nap dropped. She took it one or two times this week, and one of those times isn’t technically “third” since it was on Sunday and she missed her second nap 🙂 I still leave the option open for taking the third nap if she needs it, but I would say it is dropped for the most part.
8:15 AM–wake, nurse, solids (prunes or peaches/apricots and oatmeal). This is when we do a bath and independent playtime. We then do sibling playtime.
12:30 PM–wake, nurse, solids (green veggie and applesauce. Sometimes mix with blueberries or cherries). She then “helps” me put Brayden in rest time (which just means telling him to go) and Kaitlyn down for her nap. This is then free play with me in the same room.
4:30 PM–wake, nurse, solids (yellow veggie and bananas or pears). Then time with Daddy.
5:30ish PM–dinner with family. Finger foods and what we are having. Then time with family.
7:15-7:30 PM–nurse, PJs, story, prayers, bed.
- NEW On Becoming Pre-Toddlerwise
- Super Baby Food
- On Becoming Baby Wise: Book II (take note that this is a link to the 2001 printing; there is a 2008 printing, but Amazon doesn’t have it).
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Wonder Weeks. (and a link to their site: http://livingcontrolsystems.com/)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior–Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood
- McKenna Baby Summary: Week 45
- McKenna Baby Summary: Week 47
- Brinley Baby Summary: 46 Weeks Old
- Dropping Naps: A Quick Reference
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?