Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The Preschooler’s Busy Book also has 365 learning games and activities. It is for the age range 3-6 years old. Here is a list of the activities found in this book:
- Tips for planning activities
- Rainy Day Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen: This chapter has a lot of recipes that are easy to make with kids.
- Outdoor Adventures
- Out and About: This chapter has good ideas for things to do while driving in the car. I think this is great because you can do things that developmentally help your child rather than just turning the DVD player on.
- Reading, Writing, ‘Rithmetic, and More: This chapter has reading readiness, math, geography, and basic botany.
- Music, Dance, and Drama: This chapter has ideas for music and rhythm, movement and dance, and dramatic play.
- Arts and Crafts: including drawing, painting, printmaking, sculpting, paper-mache, and crafts
- Birthdays and Holidays
- Recipes: Recipes for paint, finger paint, playdough, clay, glue, paste, and more.
- Gifts: Gifts ideas your preschooler can make
- Books: Good books for children in this age range
I really like these books by Kuffner. I recently discovered that she has a sibling busy book and I ordered it (review to come). They are so inexpensive and have so many ideas. The activities are easy to do and inexpensive to implement (most are free).
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!