Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Hanger Tags! About two years ago, I started using these hanger tags to make our mornings easier. I LOVE these things.
Each Sunday, I go through my children’s clothes and choose their clothes for the week (if your child is old enough to have input on clothing choices, involve your child in this process). I put the tag on the hanger for the appropriate day and hang it in the closet. Then when the child gets up, he/she gets the clothes and gets dressed.
This has several benefits:
- Clothing Rotation: I do laundry on Mondays, so choosing our clothes on Sunday means that clothes that were worn in the last week won’t be worn this week (with the exception of pants/skirts.shorts since we have fewer of those than shirts). I just like the variety and the more even wear on clothes.
- Special Occasions: If Friday is “wear orange day,” I can set aside the orange piece of clothing for Friday and know it will be there and ready when Friday morning comes around.
- Simplifying Mornings: My favorite benefit is that it simplifies the mornings! I don’t need to be around or involved at all in the clothes picking for the day. I don’t need to say, “Oops! You can’t wear that until Friday! Go change.”
You could even do this for yourself!
Make Your Own:
Do you want some? I have some for you for free.
- Go here to download the file (these are PDF files):
- Print the file. I printed mine on cardstock.
- Laminate if desired.
- Punch or cut a hole in it so you can slip it on the hangers.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 1
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!