Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Each summer, I dedicate an entire week on this blog to sharing your success stories. I love to hear what is working for you and other parents love to see that Babywise works for multiple other parents out there. This is one of my very favorite stories of the year!
I would love for you to send me your success story!
Your story might be the voice that helps another family decide to give Babywise a try.
I love to get as many as we can so we can flood the Internet with good stories about how Babywise worked and helped your baby and family out. This can also be for older kids–no age limit! What successes do you attribute to the -wise series? This doesn’t have to be something awe-inspiring or grand. It can be a simple facet. Some people have amazing tales to tell! For others, it is a simple, “Yes! It really did work!”
Your story can be a post’s length worth of a story or it can be a paragraph. I can combine short blurbs into one big post if needed.
My hope is that as we provide these stories, parents who are wondering what Babywise is all about can find these stories and see that there are parents who use it and love it. They can see that those parents are loving, normal parents. If Babywise is something that makes sense to them, they can move forward in using it with confidence.
You can email your story to me or send it to me through a message on my Facebook page or a DM on Instagram (Instagram has very short DMs, though, so Facebook would be better than Insta). To email your story, please email it to me at [email protected]
How to Share Your Babywise Success Story
Follow these steps:
- Put “Babywise Success Story” in the subject of your email if emailing. This helps make sure it doesn’t get sent to my spam folder and enables me to search my inbox to find the stories.
- Tell me the title of your article. If you do not include a title, I will title it for you (which is fine!).
- Tell me how you want to be identified (for example, I could be identified as “Valerie,” “Valerie Plowman,” “Val,” “V. Plowman,” anonymous–whatever you want).
- It would be fun to know the number of children you have and their ages, but that is not required.
- Type or paste your article into the email/message. Please, no attachments. You can share a Google Doc.
- If you want to send an image, send it through Insta or Facebook. You can also email the URL to me. Just send me the image URL for it–again no attachments. If you right click on an image, you can choose “copy image URL.” You can also often just copy a picture online and paste it into an email.
- You may also include a link to your website if desired, but any questionable website links will not be posted (just had to include that).
You can start sending your article any time starting now! I don’t have a firm deadline, but you have at least until July 10 for sure. I will respond to you once I have it scheduled and let you know what day and time you can expect to see it up.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Follow this link to see previously shared success stories.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!