Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Gary and Anne Marie Ezzo. All opinions are my own.
Some of you might not be aware that Gary Ezzo has the Babywise, Pre-Toddlerwise, Toddlerwise, etc. series, and he also has other versions in these books. The Toddlerhood Transition is akin to On Becoming Toddlerwise. It covers ages 18-36 months old.
The main difference in this book with Toddlerwise is that in Toddler Transition, the Ezzos add in scriptural references. This book also has an accompanying DVD that goes with it. You can find these and more in the Growing Families International store:
And today, one lucky reader will get to win the book and DVD set! What a perfect way to wrap up Babywise Success Stories week.
So, let’s enter away!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like CFH Babywise and Beyond on Facebook. Then comment saying you do!
I like it on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you follow through Facebook.
Hi! I am now follow through Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Share on Facebook. Then comment saying you did so!
Shared on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Follow Babywise on Twitter. Then comment. Include your twitter ID.
I am following Babywise on Twitter! @valplowman
For Your Sixth Entry:
Tweet about it on Twitter. Then comment. Include your twitter ID
For Your Seventh Entry:
Subscribe to the GrowingKids.org feeds (where, by the way, I guest blog sometimes). Then comment saying you did so. You might already be subscribed if you entered the Potty Training 1-2-3 Giveaway back in January.
I am a subscriber!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Thursday, July 29 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Friday, July 29.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US mailing addresses only please.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!