Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The Babywise Mom Nap Guide how to get baby to take naps
Of all of the questions I get on my Babywise Mom blog, the topic most frequently inquired of is naps. How to get baby to take a nap? Why won’t baby nap? Why does baby wake up after 45 minutes? How can I get baby to sleep?
The Babywise Mom Nap Guide
Because of this, I bring to you The Babywise Mom Nap Guide: How to establish successful naps from birth through the preschool years. In this book, I disucss the following:
- Nap goals (what your goals should be for naps)
- Waketime length (common optimal waketime lengths for all ages and how to calculate it)
- Growth spurts (when they typically happen and what to do when they do)
- Short naps (how to solve those short nap issues and what to do when baby wakes early)
- Sleep totals (how much sleep your child should be getting by age, baby through teen)
- Sleep transtions (understanding what a sleep transition is and when they happen)
- Dropping naps (everything you need to know about dropping naps from baby naps on to rest time for your preschooler)
- Sleep cues (understanding sleep cues)
- Sleep routines (what to include in your sleep routine)
- Sleep regressions (when sleep regressions happen and what to do when they happen)
- Sleep props (what is a sleep prop, what isn’t, and when it is okay to use a sleep prop)
You can find tons of nap information on this blog. What the book does for you is consolidate the information and put everything you need to know about naps in one place. This way you don’t have to search through the entire blog and bounce around looking for the information you need.
I am selling the book for an introductory price of $9.99. You can order here and get an instant download. It is super easy! This price will go up, so get your copy now.