Babywise Mom Parenting Hack Day. Share your best parenting hacks for your Babywise baby.
Today is our first-ever Babywise Mom Parenting Hack Day.
Today, share you hacks you have found to make parenting easier. Any hack is great. I would love to hear any Babywise hacks you have found to make your Babywise Mom life easier. Found a way to keep track of the schedule? Found a way to to make traveling with a Babywise baby easier. Found a way to get your Babywise baby to sleep on the go? Do you have great tips for making sure you stay in the parenting funnel? These can be things you do or things you have purchased or made.
Share your hacks and tips by leaving a comment on this post or by connecting through social media. I will compile a master post of all of the ideas!
HOW TO SHARE
This week as you want to share and contribute to each day, there are several ways you can do it.
- Blog Post Comment. The good old fashioned comment. Note that I have comments turned to be moderated before publishing on this blog…spammers got a little out of control so I switched comments to prevent those comments from being seen by the masses (we don’t need a fortune teller to help us find out what secrets our husbands are keeping…)
- eMail me. Did you hear that I have a mailing list? When you sign up, you get a free printable outlining how much sleep children need from baby on up. One sheet for all of your children. You can sign up and then email me your contributions for any of the days you would like to.
- Facebook. Don’t forget to like and follow me on Facebook. I keep you updated with the blog posts here, share other articles that are of interest to you readers, and also interact with you about your questions. You can comment on the posts there.
- Facebook Group. The Facebook Group is new this year. I have been loving this group and I know the members have, also. You can share your thoughts about each day in that group. Join here. Be sure to answer the questions! I don’t admit people who do not answer.
- Another great way to connect is in Instagram. I share pictures from our daily lives and share quick tips that are helpful but don’t really add up to a full blog post. You can DM me or comment on my daily posts.
- And of course Pinterest is another fun way to connect. I pin things helpful to a parent in all ways, from specific parenting helps to fun activities, travel ideas, school helps, and dinner ideas (and more!). It isn’t really the most efficient way to communicate back and forth, but it is there if you need it.
- If you are a tweeter, follow me on Twitter to get little updates on what is going on the blog. You can tweet comments to me there if you don’t use the other methods of social media above.