Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Chronicles of a Babywise Mom Reader Blog Day. Share your blog day.
Today is the day to share your blogs with everyone. These can be any blog that you would like to share.
Please look through the lists of categories below, choose the one that best fits your blog, follow the link, and comment on that post to share your blog. Please share your blog on only one link–choose the best one for your blog. If you don’t see a category that fits your blog, go to “Misc.” If/when I get enough similar blogs on that post, I will create a new category. If your blog is listed in one category but it actually fits a different category now, go ahead and list it with the better category.
Speaking of your blogs, the BFBN (Babywise Friendly Blog Network) is considering adding another member to our group. The Babywise Friendly Blog Network(BFBN) is a group of like-minded bloggers who collaborate together to help parents. All BFBN members are Babywise moms, but most do not blog primarily about Babywise. Here is what you need to know about joining the BFBN:
- You must be willing to write and post Babywise content on your blog.
- Each month, we take a day to guest post on each other’s blogs. You would be writing for one other blog and one other blogger would be writing for your blog each month. This is not mandatory monthly, but we participate as much as possible.
- Each month, we all collaborate on a common topic and write about it on the same day. Again, this is not mandatory, but we participate as often as possible.
- We work together to improve as bloggers.
- We are looking for someone who already has a blog and has been blogging long enough to show they are a legitimate blog (probably at least three months).
Please share this with any blogger you think might be interested!
If you are interested in joining the BFBN, contact any member of the BFBN with your name, web address, and any information you would like to share.
Sharing Your Blogs
If you have an interest in any of these categories, check out these blogs! I do like to look through these lists when finding potential new members of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network, so it is a great place to get some visibility!
- Business Blogs
- Cooking Blogs
- Craft Blogs
- Family Blogs
- Feeding Baby Blogs
- Health Blogs
- Learning Blogs
- Parenting Blogs
- Photography Blogs
- Religious Blogs
- Tips Blogs
HOW TO SHARE
This week as you want to share and contribute to each day, there are several ways you can do it.
- Blog Post Comment. The good old fashioned comment. Note that I have comments turned to be moderated before publishing on this blog…spammers got a little out of control so I switched comments to prevent those comments from being seen by the masses (we don’t need a fortune teller to help us find out what secrets our husbands are keeping…)
- eMail me. Did you hear that I have a mailing list? When you sign up, you get a free printable outlining how much sleep children need from baby on up. One sheet for all of your children. You can sign up and then email me your contributions for any of the days you would like to.
- Facebook. Don’t forget to like and follow me on Facebook. I keep you updated with the blog posts here, share other articles that are of interest to you readers, and also interact with you about your questions. You can comment on the posts there.
- Facebook Group. The Facebook Group is new this year. I have been loving this group and I know the members have, also. You can share your thoughts about each day in that group. Join here. Be sure to answer the questions! I don’t admit people who do not answer.
- Another great way to connect is in Instagram. I share pictures from our daily lives and share quick tips that are helpful but don’t really add up to a full blog post. You can DM me or comment on my daily posts.
- And of course Pinterest is another fun way to connect. I pin things helpful to a parent in all ways, from specific parenting helps to fun activities, travel ideas, school helps, and dinner ideas (and more!). It isn’t really the most efficient way to communicate back and forth, but it is there if you need it.
- If you are a tweeter, follow me on Twitter to get little updates on what is going on the blog. You can tweet comments to me there if you don’t use the other methods of social media above.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!