- Opening eyes wide.
- Making sounds like a creaking door.
- Turning head from objects or people.
- Burying face in your chest.
- Involuntary movements with arms and legs.
- Rubbing eyes.
- Pulling at ears.
- Scratching face.
- Less coordination.
- Lose interest in toys.
- Arching back and leaning backward.
- Falling while walking or bumping into things.
- Emily said...
That is so funny, when my daughter is tired she'll pull her ear, fall a lot and cry when it actually didn't hurt (this is her best cue), or rub eyes. She was right on with my daughter!
October 2, 2008 1:46 PM
Emily, thanks for sharing that. I think it is always good to get a list of cues from other moms so people can be more likely to recognize the cues in their kids.
October 6, 2008 2:57 PM