This poll is for babies who were at some point a chronic short napper. This is a baby who pretty consistently takes short naps. This wouldn’t be for the baby who takes short naps during a growth spurt or some other common and obvious cause. This is for babies for whom the normal nap is short (about 45-60 minutes long) all day, every day. Here are the questions:
- Have baby’s naps extended so he/she is no longer taking chronically short naps?
- At what age did baby’s naps get longer?
- Why do you think baby was/is taking short naps?
- What did you do that helped baby’s naps get longer?
- What things did you try that did not help baby’s naps get longer?