This poll is for babies who were at some point a chronic short napper. This is a baby who pretty consistently takes short naps. This wouldn’t be for the baby who takes short naps during a growth spurt or some other common and obvious cause. This is for babies for whom the normal nap is short (about 45-60 minutes long) all day, every day. Here are the questions:
- Have baby’s naps extended so he/she is no longer taking chronically short naps?
- At what age did baby’s naps get longer?
- Why do you think baby was/is taking short naps?
- What did you do that helped baby’s naps get longer?
- What things did you try that did not help baby’s naps get longer?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?