There it is! The double digits. This is a summary for Brinley’s 44th week. She was 43 weeks old and turned 10 months old this week.
We continued on the same here.
This week, I gave Brinley some chicken that had been cooked in the slowcooker. She loved it! My husband shredded it and I tore it into bite sized lengths.
All was well and normal here.
I sign “all done” with Brinley. She has gotten quite good at it. For a while, it seemed she was stubborn about not wanting to have to sign it, but she will do it now. I need to decide on what her next sign will be. I usually do “more” next. “Please” is another good one.
Brayden has started baseball and Kaitlyn has started Tee Ball. We have a baseball game almost every week day. Brinley enjoys these. At Brayden’s games, there is a girl who is almost ten who just loves to hold her and play with her. At Kaitlyn’s games, she is able to crawl around on the grass (pictured above). She loves to explore.
8:45–nurse with solids (fruit, cereal, yogurt, finger foods). Independent Playtime happens in this block.
12:45–nurse with solids (veggie, fruit, finger foods)
5:00–nurse with solids (veggie, fruit, finger foods)
7:30–feed, then bedtime. In bed by 8:00.
- NEW On Becoming Pre-Toddlerwise
- Baby Body Signs: The Head-to-Toe Guide to Your Child’s Health, from Birth Through the Toddler Years
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- On Becoming Baby Wise
- On Becoming Baby Wise, Book Two
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior–Beyond the Basics from Infancy ThroughToddlerhood
- The Wonder Weeks
- Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food
- Super Baby Food
RELATED POSTS/BLOG LABELS:
- Baby Summary: Week 44 (for McKenna)
- baby summary (blog label)
- How to Teach Your Baby Sign Language