Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This is a summary for Brinley from 21-21.5 months old.
I decided to start to test and see how flexible she could be with naps since summer is coming up. I have been doing her nap later some days and she has been handling it well. There isn’t really a good reason to do it now instead of trying it in the summer other than I am the type of person who likes to plan ahead. This way, I know I can plan an activity and know she can handle some flexibility rather than planning it and being worried if she will be able to handle it or not.
She does well overall. Something I have figured out about her is that she gets disobedient when she is tired. She is that way when it is naptime or bedtime.
Eating is still going well. Nothing of interest going on.
Everything here is going well, also. Brinley is enjoying playing with her siblings more and more.
This is an age when the super mimic really comes out. The copying is so exagerated and obvious that you really start to notice it and start to notice the things everyone else does that the child is copying.
Brinley had another hair cut during this time period. She loves to have her hair done and handled so she sits still very well during her hair cuts.
Her eye teeth are still making their way in slowly but surely. She is handling it better than she was a couple of weeks ago. I feel so bad for the endless teething pain!
8:15–wake up. Eat breakfast (fruit, cereal, and milk)
Get ready. Clean with mom.
10:00 Independent Playtime.
Play with McKenna.
4:00-4:30–wake up. Snack. Play.
7:30–Sippy of milk, then bedtime. In bed by 8:00.
- On Becoming Toddlerwise
- Wholesome Toddlerfood.com
- The Toddler’s Busy Book
- What To Expect The Toddler Years (this is okay–I don’t love it)
- Super Baby Food
- So Easy Toddler Food cookbook
- The Wonder Weeks. (and a link to their site:http://livingcontrolsystems.com/)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior–Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood
- Baby Body Signs: The Head-to-Toe Guide to Your Child’s Health, from Birth Through the Toddler Years
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- The Wonder Weeks
RELATED POSTS/BLOG LABELS:
- Toddler Summary: 21 Months Old (for McKenna)
- toddler summary (blog label)
- Controlling the Young Temper
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!