Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
A nursing strike is very stressful for both mom and baby. I always like to try to do polls that can provide helpful information for people facing hard situations who want to know what those situations were like for others.
It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put “N/A.”
- If you breastfed, did baby ever have a nursing strike? (a time when baby refuses to eat?)
- Did the strike mean no eating at all, or just less eating?
- How long did the strike last?
- Did anything help baby to eat better?
- Any advice for moms facing a nursing strike?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!