Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
|she loves her toes|
This week was quite smooth. McKenna figured out how to move out of corners in her crib, so that made all naps smooth again.
We are still nursing and things are still good.
McKenna figured out how to get out of the corner when she got in it in her crib. Like I mentioned last week, I thought I should move her from the sleep sack to footed pajamas. This is what did the trick. It was much easier for her to move in her PJs than in the sleep sack.
This week, I introduced blueberries. I just mixed it with the applesauce, and she liked it.
I also mixed apples and bananas this week. I figured she has been eating the same things for long enough that I would start to vary the menu some.
FINGER FOODSI am really conservative when it comes to finger foods. Despite the fact that she shows promise with finger foods, I am nervous to do anything more than what dissolves.
In the past, blog readers have mentioned the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder. I thought this was a good thing for me to use to let McKenna “eat” some finger foods earlier than I would otherwise. So I ordered it off of Amazon. So far I like it! But I have only had it this week.
McKenna really started to show a lot more language comprehension this week. She tried to say “all done” and did say “mama,” though I am not sure mama meant me so much as it just came out 🙂 Btu the all done attempt was definitely legitimate.
OUR SCHEDULEHere is our schedule. It has shifted a bit.
8:05–wake, nurse, solids (prunes or peaches and oatmeal)
12:15–wake, nurse, solids (green veggie and red fruit–sometimes add purple fruit)
4:30–wake, nurse, solids (yellow veggie and white fruit)
7:45ish: wake, nurse, PJs, story, bed
- Super Baby Food
- On Becoming Baby Wise
- On Becoming Baby Wise: Book II (take note that this is a link to the 2001 printing; there is a 2008 printing, but Amazon doesn’t have it).
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Wonder Weeks. (and a link to their site: http://livingcontrolsystems.com/)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior–Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood
RELATED POSTS/BLOG LABELS
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!