Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This is a summary for Brinley’s 41st week; she was 40 weeks old.
Same old same old.
She took a bottle from Kaitlyn this week! Hurrah for more progress!
This week, she tried watermelon. MAJOR love. She super-loves watermelon.
Brinley started a new thing at nap and bed time. I put her down for her nap, then walk to her door, and she rolls over and peeks out the side of her crib. I then wave to her and tell her how I love her and she waves back. Then she rolls back over and I leave.
Her morning nap moved back to 10:30 instead of 15 minutes this week.
I changed up her PJs. It got warmer, so instead of long sleeved, footed PJs inside of a fleece footed PJs, I am doing a onsie, socks, and light cotton pajama pants inside of fleece footed PJs.
8:45–nurse with solids (fruit, cereal, yogurt). Indepenedent Playtime happens in this block.
12:45–nurse with solids (veggie, fruit, cereal)
5:00–nurse with solids (veggie, fruit, cereal, finger foods)
7:30–feed, then bedtime. In bed by 8:00.
- Baby Body Signs: The Head-to-Toe Guide to Your Child’s Health, from Birth Through the Toddler Years
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- On Becoming Baby Wise
- On Becoming Baby Wise, Book Two
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior–Beyond the Basics from Infancy ThroughToddlerhood
- The Wonder Weeks
- Fresh Baby So Easy Baby Food
- Super Baby Food
RELATED POSTS/BLOG LABELS:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!