Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review. All stories and opinions are my own.
Almost one year ago, I introduced you to Goodness Bee Eczema Balm. It was a life-changing find at our house (and you know I don’t say stuff like that lightly). What better way to celebrate a one-year anniversary of something so impactful than to do another giveaway!
Okay people. This stuff works. It works better than anything else I have ever used on my girls for dry skin/eczema spots.
Ever since Kaitlyn was a toddler, she has had a dry crack on her lip, right at the corner of her mouth. It gets worse at certain times of year. But it was almost always there. When I look at pictures, it is usually present. Since they sent us this cream last year, it has never gotten bad again. Any time we see it start to creep up, we apply the cream and BAM! It is gone. She never has to apply more than once a day to keep that painful crack away from her life. It use to get so bad it would split and bleed and scab up…no more.
Not only does that banish pain for her, but she is now nine years old, and nine year olds start to get self-conscious about big scabs on their face.
This not only works for eczema issues, but just dry skin that comes up. You know the raw skin under the nose during a cold? This works on that, too. If you live where you have season change, you know that extremely dry skin you get in the season change time? This works on that. Dry lips? This even makes a great chap stick.
I love this stuff and highly recommend it to you! And today you get to enter to win some to try out. Enter below and good luck!
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight November 18, 2016.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you have one week to respond. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner’s).
- Entries are accepted from all over the world.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!