Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Goodness Bee. All opinions are my own.
A few months ago, I was contacted by Justin from Goodness Bee. He told me he had developed a cream for eczema to help his daughter. They had tried multiple solutions to help their daughter out and nothing was working. Necessity is the mother of invention, and love can drive us to do more than we think we can, so he experimented and produced a cream. He asked if I would be interested in trying it, which I definitely was! He sent me a complimentary balm and asked me to share with you my findings.
It is amazing. You may know McKenna has eczema. Brinley came along and also had it, though we were able to keep it under control with our tricks–other than one spot on her face. I recently realized that (duh) that dry spot on Kaitlyn’s face by her lips that is almost always an open wound is eczema. We have tried many, many products over the years. Some work better than others, some not at all.
We tried this cream on Kaitlyn. For her entire life, she has times of the year that she just has this open wound on her face. It cracks and it hurts. Staying on top of it has proven to pretty much just leave a red streak instead of a crack, but if we miss one day, the crack appears. Also, she is getting old enough that she feels self conscious having a red sore on her face.
This Goodness Bee cream has made it so Kaitlyn has not cracked at all. I only apply it when the skin starts to get red. One application cures it right away and it stays find for many days and sometimes more than a week. Oh how I love this cream! I don’t have to apply it daily, and as soon as I see an issue, I apply it and the skin is healed within hours. In past years, we have had to stay on top of it daily, and one slip up meant at least week of daily applications to get it back under control.
Brinley had her eczema spot pop up on her face during a cold. A little cream and it was gone! I have used it on myself on just dry, irritated areas of skin and it is better right away.
I love that I don’t have to use much of this–the stuff will last a very long time.
If you want to see before and after pictures, check out their website: http://goodnessbee.com/
I have always said different things work for different people, but I would say if your child has eczema, try this first. It is 100% organic. They also use minimal amounts of ingredients to prevent further irritation from other ingredients. It works so well and so fast that it is so worth the monetary risk. Though I must point out that they offer a 100% money back guarantee, so your only risk is shipping cost.
June 2016 Update: This stuff is still absolutely amazing. I will definitely be purchasing a new balm when ours runs out, but it hasn’t run out yet!
Goodness Bee is giving away a free Baby Eczema Balm! Enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight November 29, 2015.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner’s).
- Entries are accepted from all over the world.