Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
I really enjoy our Babywise Success Stories Week that we do each July. I love hearing from you readers about your successes! This year, BWSSW will be the week of July 14.
My purpose in doing this is to help show the world that there are many families out there who have had success with Babywise. There are a lot of haters out there and I think we BW moms often just sit back quietly, desirous to not rock the boat and stir up a debate. This is our chance to get some good stories out there so when other moms are searching the Internet on Babywise, they can read real stories from real parents who have really used Babywise.
I would love to hear from you! I love to hear from new parents, from seasons parents, and from parents who have shared stories in the past. Your story can be as short as a paragraph or as long as a regular blog post. You can talk about one aspect of Babywise (like the eat/wake/sleep cycle) and how you have had success because of it or you can talk about Babywise in general. You can also talk about Toddlerwise, Preschoolwise, Childwise, etc. You can talk about benefits you see in your older kids because of the effort you put in when they were young. You can talk about one child or all of your children. You can share any aspect of it!
You don’t need to be a professional writer. Being real is what matters to people.
To share your story, please email it to me at [email protected] Follow these steps:
- Put “Babywise Success Story” in the subject of your email. This helps make sure it doesn’t get sent to my spam folder.
- Tell me the title of your article. If you do not include a title, I will title it for you.
- Tell me how you want to be identified (for example, I could be identified as “Valerie,” “Valerie Plowman,” “Val,” “V. Plowman”–whatever you want).
- It would be fun to know the number of children you have and ages.
- Type or paste your article into the email. Please no attachments.
- You may also include a link to your website if desired, but any questionable website links will not be posted (just had to include that).
You can start sending your article any time starting now! I will post when I am coming up on a deadline, but you have at least through the end of June. I will respond to you once I have it scheduled and let you know what day and time you can expect to see it up.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!